Nowadays, many people are using the social media. I think Facebook, Instagram and YouTube are the most popular social media. I used the Facebook for keep in touch with my friend, posted what I'd done and wrote down about my feeling. My latest post was about the 'Culture fair . Here in EF NewYork, there are a lot of students from whole over the world. But we have no chance to learn about other countries. So we had the 'Culture fair' on May 1st. I posted the picture with my Korean friends after culture fair that we had done well.
By the way, I think we use social media too much. Addicted in social media is very big problem. Everyone is looking at their phone and texting message to their friends or posting their pictures in Facebook and Instagram. Even they are with their friends and family. So Conversation with friends and family is getting more less and less. And then we will have poor social skills.
Therefore we must not use smartphone when you are with friends or family. And I think one of the good way is to limit the time of using the social media.
Thank you for reading my opinion and I hope you have a nice day!
No comments:
Post a Comment