Thursday, May 7, 2015

The reason that I get here

 Hello my name is Eric Kwon. And I'm here in EF NewYork. I'm a student in my country and studied about media & communication. But I thoght that I needed to improve more English to communicate with somebody. At first time I planned to went Australia. Because I can learn English and working together. Living in Australia like an year cost make me feel uncomfortable. So I wanted to work to earn some cost of living. But I finally chanded my mind to only pay attention at study not working. I had hard decision to come NY. Because there were so many of EF in United States. But when I was young I used to dream a lot to live in NY. So that's the reason I'm here.
 I came here on April 12th and it's been almost a month since I came here. I get used to EF New York now. I love my class and the lifestyle in here. And I have only 2month to study more. I'll study hard in here and I want to be a native speaker some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment