Thursday, May 7, 2015

What happened in Amsterdam

 Hello, my name is Eric.
 I'm going to post about my travel story in Europe with my best friend. I'd been to Netherlands, Greece, Italy, Switzerland, France, United Kingdom. Our last destination was Amsterdam, Netherlands. We had only 2days in Amsterdam because we had reserved round trip ticket Incheon to Amsterdam, Amsterdam to Incheon. So we had to go Amsterdam to took the plane that we reserved.
 We took the plane in United Kingdom to went to Amsterdam in the evening. Maybe it was supposed to arrive at 8p.m. But the plane that we took was delayed like 2hours. And we arrived  at 10:30p.m.. The hotel that we reserved was only open until 11p.m. So we had to hurry to went the hotel. But  the immigration line was too long. When we finished the immigration and found our luggage it was 11p.m.. I had to phone the hotel and the receptionist tell me how to get in hotel. The conversation was like "when you arrive the hotel there is a door lock, you have to press 4 number and if you get in the hotel, go pass the hallway and there is a box that has our room key. And a box also has a password". So I paid all my attention to phone to went hotel and we could go successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment